Thursday, June 16, 2011

Juz EMO~

yeah~once again, i got my DEAN'S LIST again!!!

super duper HAPPY~coz never thought that i able to gain it in this sem...

surprisingly, my INORGANIC oso can get at least an A-..kaka...

*credit* to Kee Pui Shi, my kind lecturers, and all my friends that same or different group with me who help me a lots...

Yet, another time that out of my prediction even not as good as last results, but unless not that worse as i thought, thanks god!!!^.^

YA, ah pa n ah mi, i make it already for another time~hehe~ i"ll continue my hard work...(even play more than study =P)

I'll keep it on!!!=)

P/s: sore throat now...=( maybe shout too much to the monster kids, but if i din shout, nobody can hear me, haiz... a bit fed up wif the job now...coz the kids not listen to me, a bit pressure from principal and too much of job that i short of time to prepare n done for it...T.T

that's life, working life, boring n torturing life...='(

No comments:

Post a Comment