Sunday, February 27, 2011

suddenly so MISS them~='(

suddenly so miss my mum n dad~


suddenly so miss my siblings


suddenly so miss my dear cousins


suddenly so miss my family


suddenly feel homesick...
suddenly feel lonely...
suddenly hv the idea to run back to my home...


p/s:
many assignments hv to settle in 3 days:
1.inorganic assignments (grp&individual)
2.still, lab report
3.malaysian studies report
4. testing& calibration assignment
5. business plan

juz settle 1st 1, even now oledi 2nd day, feel stressed, make me eat a lots, still can't avoid myself to eat potato chips(==*) coz the tasteless cornflakes cant reduce my stress.

recently I'm broke d, finally my table fan was certified. hv to buy new 1...from now on, hv to save money d...no money d...T.T

still,thr is someone's shadow in my heart...wan to clear as soon as possible~

No comments:

Post a Comment