Saturday, March 31, 2012

wonderful day ^^

yea!!! after abt 2 months away frm my hometown, now i had escaped frm the jungle~ ^^

last 2 months were very tough n busy months for me ever~ feel exhausted with the studies n the life too~ everything seems like not going so well, yet, finally, this coming 1 week break gv me a break n rest for this tiring life...
early in the morning, we oledi traveled back frm Gambang to KL. It's around 11pm, we had reached Time Square. Due to today is weekday n still early, so not so many ppl in the shopping mall. We are the 1st grp of customers  went to the Neway karaoke box. We enjoy to the max during the K-session in that 4 hours. haha.. juz realize sing K oso will make me feel so tired..=P mayb it's prove wat nana's post that sing 1 song= 100m, so today i oledi ran for few km dy, that's y i so tired now. in additional, the price for each pax so reasonable n worth which included 1 set lunch + salad buffet+ porridge+ free flow of drinks only for RM 12 for each person~ hehe~ WORTH!! =P

男人KTV~ 男人歌,唱给谁来听~~~ 















nana's taught : i dunno chinese words le... =.=
but she still very geng, can sing without knowing
wat the lyrics wrote...haha..





















when reach my home in KL, it's almost at 4pm dy, go visit my grandma n hv a chat with her. grandma seems like so pity... haiz... 家家有本难念的经,due to some reason, she cant go bec hometown with me n sis, even she very wish to go back... hmm... nothing can do with it, since is the problems related to the elder, not suitable for me to voice out... sorry, grandma, juz bear with it... hopefully u will lead to happy life soon~ =)

at the nite, me n sis hv our dinner in the BBQ plaza, yum yum, i miss the grilled food so much, so full n satisfy! after dinner, me n sis wondering around in the Jusco n window shopping.. bought a little "mouse", coz my "mouse" verified dead in the afternoon...

it's 2am in the morning, me again traveled back to my lovely HUTAN~ normally i seldom sleep in the car, but today i oledi exhausted, so sleep like a pig in car. becoz it's oledi late nite, no much car on the road and my sis's bf drove in high speed, the journey tat normally take at least 2 hours to reach my hometown, we only took 1 and a half hour to reached... @.@ wow...long time din sleep in my warm warm n comfortable bed dy n rainy day,  haha.. .again sleep like a pig n cuddle in bed from 4am till 11pm... nice sleep ever~ =P

huhu~ full scheduled day, but, happy n enjoy it~ ^^

HOME SWEET HOME~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment