Thursday, December 29, 2011

M3 & U~

I'm lost when i searching U,
I'm sad cause i cant keep U in my heart,
I'm tired to hold U tight,
I'm guilty when i leave U alone....

BUT,

do U know what i thought?
do U understand what i felt?
do U really love me?

I try to LOVE U, even I'm not,

BUT,

at least I TRY~

do U try to love me too???

Dear Mr. POLYMER,
I LOVE U so much!!!
Plz LOVE ME TOO~
Plz always stay in my mind~

EVEN,

the distance between me n U is so far,

me..................................U

i will get nearer n nearer to U,

.....me.............................U
..............me....................U
.........................me.........U
..................................meU

NeVer neVer give up~

Mr. Polymer, Love me ya~ haha~ n.n

p/s: lol~read polymer read dao sot sot dy...."confess" to polymer pula~ hahaha~

*sorry....this is the only place for me to express my feeling~ =P*

No comments:

Post a Comment