Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Hardest things I never done

Glitter Words


Don't know why i like this topic so much, maybe there are something that i missed and fail to do so.

ya~the HARDEST things that i never done is confess the words in my deepest heart to my PARENTS~

There 3 phrases that i always hide in my heart and never say to them. Maybe I'm the kind of person that don't know how to express my feeling and appreciation to others, so, It's become hard to me to pronounce these 3 phrases.

The first phrase is


I felt really sorry to my parents that I'm always show my immature attitudes and bad temper to them~I knew I'm barbarous and unreasonable sometimes, always nagging and blaming you two give less caring and love to me, even i knew you aren't. I cry, I angry, I speechless, being so unreasonable, but you two never scold me,you know I'm just a emotional girl, and let me be and just accept me and being patience to me...
"I'm Sorry...T.T" I'll never do that again, I'll try to change my attitude and temper~

THe second phrases is


Really thanks to them for provide everything for me and appreciate everything they done for me~ When I'm young, I felt that everything they done for me is a MUST and COMPULSORY from a parent to their child. So,I seldom say thank you to them because i used to just accept the things without say thank you, hence "thank you" become another word that I hard to pronouce~ Very shame to say that the probability i said thank you to them really not more than 10 times...
So, from now on, I make a decision to never miss to say THANK YOU to them~

Ya, The last and the hardest words for me to pronounce is


maybe you will feel surprise right? I never ( ya, never!) say " I love you" to my dad and mum~ I'm a shy daughter and not easy for me to confess my feeling and love to them, each time the words come to my lips, I'll swallow it again, It's really super difficult for me to pronounce...
Even I didn't said before, but I can feel Love from both of you, and actually I LOVE YOU too~
hehe~give me some times practice to pronounce "I LOVE YOU"...=P

I wish~
I can change the topic from
THE HAREDST THINGS THAT I NEVER DONE
to become
THE HARDEST THINGS THAT I EVER DONE
soon~

Ya~KEE PUI SHI can do it~o(^.^)o

No comments:

Post a Comment